Friday, May 24, 2013

ipod device to Computer Transfer Tutorial - How Do I Copy Tunes From My ipod device to a different PC?

Not sometime ago, my hard disk crashed and together with it went my entire iTunes library of nearly 10,000 tunes. In the beginning, I panicked, i quickly appreciated the entire collection was on my small ipod device. When I received my new PC, I decided to have the ability to install iTunes and sync it back. I had been dead wrong.

In the default setting, iTunes only enables the transfer tactic to go one of the ways - in the computer for your ipod device. In case your computer music library is empty, it'll sync your ipod device towards the empty library meaning everything in your ipod device is going to be removed. Lucky for me personally, I believed this out before I clicked on the sync button.

Once I determined this wasn't a choice, I hit Google and began trying to find solutions. I just read several lessons based on how to transfer the information by myself. Regrettably, I wasn't comfortable doing the work by myself. I've 1000's of dollars committed to my music library and I didn't trust my very own capabilities to transfer the tunes without messing something up.

I had been relieved after i discovered a number of programs available to help individuals the problem I discovered myself in. I investigated some of the programs and browse reviews before finally buying the Lenogo ipod device/ipod device Touch/apple iphone to PC Transfer program. You will find really several highly ranked programs available to accomplish this. I selected this specific program within the others since it offered a totally free trial version where I possibly could check it out before purchasing it and since the reviews were positive.

I had been amazed with how easy the program ended up being to use. I downloaded the disposable trial and set up in on my small new computer. Then i connected my ipod device to the pc (shut lower iTunes if this attempted to instantly load) after which went the Lenogo program.

Once everything was cranked up, I could see all the tunes on my small ipod device with the Lenogo software. Then i selected all the tunes and decided on a folder on my small new computer where I needed them replicated. About fifteen minutes later, I had been done. I'd saved our tunes and today had them supported towards the new computer.

Later I reopened iTunes and imported all the music in the folder I'd saved the background music in and re-synced the ipod device. It labored with no hitch. When you are in cases like this, don't worry about it. Your own music isn't forever lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment